Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Holiday Open House - 2007

Here's some exciting news, I have the official and unofficial dates for the Holiday Open House!!!

The OFFICIAL Dates are Saturday & Sunday November 10th & 11th from 10-5. This is the weekend that all of Old Lucketts Store will be hosting a storewide Holiday Open House. That means every room and every dealer at Lucketts will be decked out for the holidays with delightful displays and fabulous finds!!! Refreshments & tasty treats will be served as well. If you are on the Lucketts mailing list, you will receive the most adorable card, inviting you to the event, so watch for that.

As for the UNOFFICIAL dates, I will have my space ready for the holidays one week earlier. So stop by on Saturday & Sunday November 3rd & 4th, to get first pick of all the good stuff before the big crowd comes the following weekend! I will be closing my room on the 2 days prior to the unofficial open house so, that I can transform the space into a glorious, german glass glitter encrusted, beaded, gilded, shimmering, Parisian palooza!

Expect to find the grandest assortment of holiday decor ever to be offered at Fleurish! Offerings include beautifully carved wooden angel wings, German glass glittered eiffel towers in every size imaginable, silvery sparkly mercury glass birds and urns, the loveliest glittered postcards, new rubber stamps & label kits with old fashioned Christmas images, Angel cloches, sequined stars, embroidered brocade crosses, boxwood wreaths, some fabulous vintage & antique surprises and so much more!!!

I hope to see you there!
Karen

3 comments:

hopetreestudio said...

Oh I wish I lived closer. Love everything. Denise

Karen said...

Hi Denise,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment and for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Can I link to this post please?