Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some Recent Photos

Here are a few photos of my shop space all dressed in Autumn shades. I love the look of sepia tones, especially this time of year! You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them.



There's something about these old alabaster marble pieces that always make my heart skip a beat! This piece is paired up with a tiny little antique book from the 1800's.




Lamps have been very popular sellers lately, now that the days are getting shorter. I've stocked my space with several beautiful styles that feature classic urn bases.









A great looking frame made with faux antlers.




A fabulous black filigree chandelier, with prism garlands draped inside.





A gorgeous chocolate brown velvet burnout style throw with matching pillows!







These are some darling iron bee hooks!




The sweetest bird tags, designed from old paper currency!!

2 comments:

hopetreestudio said...

How much is that dove! Love it!
Denise

Karen said...

Hi Denise,
I'm glad you like it! I think it's around 9.95, but I'm sorry I don't do any mail order. :(