Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Holiday Photos - Part 3- The final photos


This is the angel area, where you can find carved wooden angel wings, angel cloche ornaments and boxes, beautifully framed angel prints and a wonderful giant angel with a Winter scene embedded under her skirt.



























I don't really have a name for this section. It's filled with glittery stuff , like darling glass glitter crowns, bottle brush stars and trees, and pink vintage ornaments. The glittery reindeer were cute flying around this mobile ornament chandelier but, sorry they're sold out already!


























This is the red section. In this area you will find red velvet cones and stockings and sweet birds in all shapes and sizes.









10 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Very nice! I love the name of your shop :)

Sweet Remembrance said...

Lots of glitz & glitter, my favs!
Priscilla

Karen said...

Thank you to both of you for your sweet comments!

HeavenlyChicInteriors said...

Love the pictures in your blog and I can't wait to come to the shop to see your space in person. Of course I am running to the Angel table first thing...I must get one of those carved wings! I will let you know when my blog is up and running too.
Stunning room as always - Theresa

Karen said...

Hi Theresa,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! It was great seeing you the other day, even if it was for only a second. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you, it was another crazy busy Saturday at Lucketts!
Do let me know when your blog is up and I'll post a link to you.
See you soon!

The Feathered Nest said...

Karen, your room is GORGEOUS! I just wish I lived close enough to visit. I love your French, glittery taste! xxoo, Dawn

Karen said...

Hi Dawn,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for stopping by my blog! I took a peek at your beautiful blog as well, and will be adding a link to you. :)

Garden_Antqs said...

Everything is so beautiful!! I see so many pretty things. Love your blog, Theresa-Garden Antqs

Karen said...

Thank You for the nice complements Theresa!

Heavenly Chic Interiors said...

Hello Karen, My blog is up and running now, yeah! I still have a lot of "technical" learning to do, but running post now. As soon as I get my favorite sites uploaded, I will add your lovely site to the list.

Cheers, Theresa