Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

News (& New Items) For January


















Wow, I can't believe it's January already! It's been quite awhile since I've posted last so, I have a bit of catching up to do. First off, I never did get around to announcing the winner of the Gift Certificate, the winner was Leena from Leesburg. Leena was notified immediately after the drawing, I just didn't get around to posting it here until now. So, if any of you were waiting to see if you won, I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging!

Next, the Groundhog sale is less than two weeks away! This is our one and only storewide sale event of the year at Lucketts Store. This year the sale will be held on Friday, Saturday & Sunday Feb 1-3 from 10-5 each day. I'll post more info on this next week!

Also, I just got back from the huge gigantic gift show in Atlanta, I found, and ordered, so many wonderful things so be sure to check in often over the next couple of months to see what's new!

Lastly, check out the photos above to see some of my latest favorite finds. I was at the shop all day today reworking the whole space and filling it with lots of new, and some old, items. Some of my favorites are the Madonna statue that can go outdoors or in, the Lavender tree, new French glassware, fabulous new French burlap totes, lots of bird, nest and egg related pieces, darling crown hooks in silver and gold, lovely towels embroidered with Napoleonic bees and Fleur- de -lis, more antique ironstone, antique Bonne Annee postcards from France and stunning loving cup lamps done in a nickle silver finish and sporting smart looking white and black shades!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the burlap bags but I couldn't get any of th elinks to work. Is there another way to browse or shop your store online??

Marcia is Thrify not Cheap said...

Beautiful site with lots of beautiful things. So glad I found your blog, just wish I was not on the other side of the country or I'd run right in and pick up a few things! I'll just visit and dream.

Karen said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I'm not sure what the "elinks" are, do you mean the photos? I guess I don't know all the blogging lingo yet! This is the only way to browse my shop, I'm afraid I don't currently sell online.
Hi Marcia,
I'm so glad you like my other site, thank you so much for your sweet comment!

Karen (Fleurish & The Graphics Fairy)

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love all your goodies in your pics, esp. the angel. Cute banner too by the way, if I haven't told you.

Karen said...

Hi Theresa,
Thanks so much! I always enjoy seeing the fabulous photos on your blog too!
Karen