Pages

Friday, February 08, 2008

Valentine's Gifts































I was at the shop all day today, restocking after the Groundhog sale! Thankfully many of the items that I ordered during my buying trip to Atlanta have been arriving so I have loads of gorgeous new things to put in my space. I took quite a few photos, but thought I would narrow it down today, to just the Valentine themed items. Some of my favorites are shown above, including fabulous tin Sacred Hearts, beautiful Angel wing heart wall plaques, Terra Cotta Cherubs, Gorgeous heart shaped tags that come with mini skeleton keys, and wonderful Valentine's Postcards that are embellished with glitter.
Have a great weekend!
Karen





2 comments:

hopetreestudio said...

Hi karen. Oh just love everything. Wish I lived closer to shop at your store. How much is that bag with the french words loving it! Denise

Karen said...

Hey Denise,
Glad you like the bags! I had bolster pillows that matched but they sold out in the first couple of days. I think the bags are around $40? It's hard to remember the weather has been bad here this week and I haven't been to the shop in a few days.
Karen