Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

New Items for Spring














































Well, it looks like I'm way overdue on posting photos! Here are some recent items that just came in including some wonderful French Country towel sets (great for Mothers Day!), linen door hangers, boxed French candles, some beautiful well made vintage furniture freshly painted in white, fab framed bird prints, carved wooden lamps, Belgian style metal lanterns, and some wonderful paper creations handmade by my friend Rosemary. Rosemary's items are beautifully crafted from paper and glass glitter. She made some gorgeous cones with crepe paper trim, darling party hats, the sweetest little nest boxes and the most wonderful paper and glitter crowns that you'll find anywhere!














6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Thank you Karen!!
Everything you have looks beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Rosemary

Simply Me Art said...

What a Beautiful Blog and shop Karen. The lovely Rosemary sent me over. Her Sparkling Goodies look Fantastic, I am the proud owner of a few and Adore them...look forward to stopping in again... Jamie

Karen said...

Hi Rosemary,
I'm glad you like the photos!
Karen

Hi Jamie,
Thank you so much. Rosemary does wonderful work doesn't she? I have to say I absolutely adore your jewelry, it's such gorgeous stuff!

Karen

Glenda said...

Wow what a wonderful site and items you have. I found you through Sadie Olive's.
Will be back to visit.

Glenda

wanderlustnpixiedust said...

Thanks for sharing. This post makes me want to redo my whole house. Again! Lovely!

Kasey said...

just lovely, i wish i could visit.
kasey