Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

New Stuff for June!



























































Here's what's new for June! I just filled my room with many new items including, some beautiful mirrors with iron details ($59 ea), an amazing hand painted tin "Heavenly Soles" sign ($229), gorgeous etched glass hurricanes ($59 ea), an iron bird cage, an iron bird cage mirror ($59), a nice wooden display/cuttlery box with glass door lid ($59), creamy iron crown hooks (12 ea), lots of butterfly and bee themed items, cute porcelain letter and number balls, wonderful handmade journals, a leather book box (with drawers) ($29) and pretty gray wooden trays ($16 ea).
All items must be purchased at the Old Lucketts Store, sorry but we
don't ship items out!











10 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Karen, I so wish I could come and shop your gorgeous space!!! Your taste is impeccable and I love all your beautiful displays ~ xxoo, Dawn

Karen said...

Hi Dawn,
Wow, thanks so much! That means a lot to me coming from someone as talented as you are!!
Karen

ihearthome said...

Wow, you really have some beautiful items in your shop which I have not seen anywhere around me. The birdcage mirror is really neat;P Tricia

Kasey said...

love the crowns hooks!

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE those crown hooks! FABULOUS!

Jessica said...

Love your stuff! I used to frequent your store at the OLS when I lived in Maryland...now I live in Washington state and miss so much!!!

Karen said...

Wow!
Thank you to all of you for your sweet comments! I really do appreciate it.

Karen
(Fleurish)

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Karen, Do you have any of the crown hooks still available?? I'd really like to have some. :o) You can email me through my blog. I have a link on the top right side.

Thanks so much,
Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz

Karen said...

Hi Stephanie,
Yes, I do have some of these in stock right now, if your local you can stop in any day and get them. I'm afraid I am not currently set up for mail order though.
Karen

♥Michelle♥ said...

Oh wow such a wonderful collection of vintage findings. I'm in love with that typewriter. I have always wanted one of those, not sure if hubby would approve though. lol

Hugs
Michelle