Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Photos for Spring - Finally!




















Well, I apologize for how long its been since I posted photos here! I've added quite a few pictures this time to try to make up for it!
I have so many wonderful things that have just come in for Spring. Some of my favorites include: a new paper line with gorgeous colors and funky artsy graphics, the most special soaps wrapped in papers with birds, nests and bees and embellished with glitter, beautiful decoupage paperweights, pretty glassware (new and old), bird and nest coasters, bamboo mats with Spencerian Script writing, Antique Ironstone pieces, lead grey numbered hand hooks, enameled metal letter tags, French crown doormats and currently two wonderful vintage typewriters.
In other news, the Design House will be open this coming weekend May 1, 2 and 3.
I hope to see you there!
Amitiés Sincères,

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is my kind of store! I wish I could go shop...:(

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like my little shop.
Karen

Coleen said...

love those soaps!!!.....hey karen, do you design online shops???
Heart Hugs,
Coleen

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Coleen,
I'm glad you like the soaps! Yes, I do offer custom blog design. I also have packages available of premade designs you can check them out here http://backgroundfairyboutique.blogspot.com/ you'll also find a link on that page to pricing for custom work. I only do blogger blogs though! Let me know if your interested.
Karen

Jen r. said...

What lovely and AMAZING things! I could spend a lot of money there! Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
I am just discovering your blog and love your shop! I must have some of that gift wrap with the birds on it. Any chance I can find it in South Florida?
Jill jillybee12@bellsouth.net

Crafty Rose said...

everything, and i mean, just everything is lovely here.

i've bookmarked your site, just for inspiration.

thank you for being there.