Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

New items for Spring Market - Marie Antoinette!
















I've loaded up my space with all kinds of wonderful things just in time for our annual Spring Market at Lucketts Store, this weekend! I've done a theme of "Marie Antoinette" on my back wall, where you will find some very special things, including exquisite "Marie" themed soaps and lip balms (embellished with glitter), ornate gold candleholders and frames, darling cards, the sweetest pink cake tags and cards, and the most amazing handmade tiny Mariesque shoes!! Oooooh my those shoes! So many to choose from and each one so stunning they will make you swoon. Embellished with vintage and antique laces, trims, buttons, german glass glitter, delightful patterned papers, and delicious fabrics. Handmade with great care by my friend Karen Otto, an amazing artist on the West Coast.

If you are interested in the real story of Marie Antoinette, check out Tea at Trianon a blog written by friend Elena Marie Vidal, who is an author and French Historian.

Amitiés Sincères,

13 comments:

time-worn interiors said...

Hey Karen, I was one of the lucky friends of Lauri's (2chippys) to receive a pair of your wonderful slippers! I love um! Your booth looks great!
Theothertheresa

Sue said...

Karen,

Love the Marie stuff!! My crew and I are heading down bright and early for the event - and I know we will spend be bringing home a number of your goodies!

Sue

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

I love everything you've shown. I wish I was much closer. I'm so glad I found you tonight via Twitter! Have a great weekend.
~Tracie

Penney said...

Such a beautiful site! xoxo it!!
Penney

ClassyChassy said...

Lovely photo gallery - I so enjoyed viewing all of the little goodies there!!!

Rosemary said...

Great Karen!!!
Love everything!
Rosemary

Cathy said...

Oh I wish you lived closer to me!!! I love all of your pretty things!!! I love the basket with the tea towel in it...I have been looking for one like that to put dishes in!!! Wonderful!!!

I became a follower of yours and look forward to many more visits!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Tattered Rebel said...

Love your shop... i noticed a crown hanging on the wall.... ???? In total and complete love.... do you do shipping! lol..... great site!

Melanie S said...

Gorgeous photos! Lots of goodies to look at.

parisapartment said...

Oh wow, such adorable things! I love the cards!

Linda Crispell said...

I am a huge fan of Karen Otto!!!!

janet said...

Hello Karen..I think I have been in your shop...I pass it every time I drive to NY. Where is your shop in relation to the main intersection in Lucketts(facing north) I love Lucketts! So quaint.

Couture Le Papier said...

VIVA LA MARIE MI AMORE..LOVE YOUR PRETTIES AND INSPIRING BLOG!