Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Old Stuff , New New Stuff, and a New Blog Design







Last Friday, I got a hot tip that Daily Candy would be visiting the shop on Monday morning. I spent my weekend scrambling to get some things together for the shop, since I had sold down a good bit during my vacation. Luckly I had a few fab pieces in my garage that were perfect for the look I was trying to pull together, including the wonderful basket chandelier, and the giant metal and glass lantern. Next I took a drive out to some of my secret antique/junque shops, waaaayy out in the boonies and found the fabulous vintage cardboard dress form and amazing industrial laundry cart shown above! As luck would have it, I don't think the Candy people took a single photograph in my room, but I'm still pleased with the results and hopefully my customers are too!

In other news, I've been working on a new design for my blog, I'm still tweaking it but thought I would try out the new background and header for now.

Amitiés Sincères,

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Your new design looks lovely as do all of your beautiful new goodies!! You have such a great eye!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Jackie,
Thank you so much! How kind of you to say so!!
Karen

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Oooooh!! Lovely!! I want the dress form and the chandelier!!
Michelle

blushing rose said...

Beautiful ... TTFN ~ Marydon

Lynn Stevens said...

wow, you have some really kewl things. thanks for sharring
Lynn-trashtotreasureart