Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Very Few Fall Photos




Well, I've not been very good about updating this blog lately, I do apologize! Here a just a few Fall photos that I took last month, many of these items are sold actually, at this point. The good news is I have loads of really gorgeous things for Christmas, that have already been making their way into the shop. I will be bringing more in this all of next week so, I should have some fresh photos for the Holidays coming to this blog soon!

Amitiés Sincères,

6 comments:

ilona said...

http://www.sasquatchbooks.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/SBBooks.woa/1/wo/U7bh7ophxIHWmQHFsdPOs0/4.0.51.22.0.7

thought the above link might interest you. I wish I was close I would stop in.

Jen R. said...

Great fall photos! I can't wait to see your holiday stuff!

blushing rose said...

Lovely presentation.

Have a BOO-tea-FuLl Halloween. TTFN ~Marydon

** Watch for huge giveaways that start tomorrow for several weeks.

Nerissa Alford said...

I'm gonna miss shopping at the store this holiday season!
Your room looks fab - I love those chain prints. I don't know if I ever told you, but your room is my fave at the store. I have quite a few things from you :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love those pictures of the chairs!

Chic Little Shop said...

I love your shop so much, I wish I could visit there, shop there. My favorite vintage mannequin.. oh.. speechless.

Julie xx
Down-under.