Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just a few Photos for January












Well, I finally remembered to bring my camera to the shop, and I took a few photos so you could see what's new in my room. I took these photos about a week ago and already many of these items are sold, but I have more of most of these on order so, I should be restocking soon!
Included in the photos above are framed Paris and crown prints, lovely typography glass plates, a blue wooden requilary, rustic wooden totes and trays, framed moth prints, Frog princes with crowns and some little bird cages to display them in, new matches, pink wooden lanterns and burlap botanicals.

Amitiés Sincères,

6 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love so many of these things, Karen! I really love those crown prints!

Cris said...

Hello!

Fantastic! I love these things.
Kiss
Cris

Nerissa Alford said...

Karen
I'm in love with the crowns. Do you have just prints available? With me being so far away, I'm afraid of having frames sent. We've received a few things pretty banged up here!
Have fun with the Groundhog's Day sale
Nerissa

Katsui Jewelry said...

Gorgeous things!
Suz

Becky said...

Hello Karen, wow I love this stuff. I'm always thinking I see things on blogs I wish I can get my hands on and they are always to far away. but now I find Fleurish and I can actually get to the beautiful things here. I will be at Lucketts next Friday and get to see it all. Can't wait!
And also I'd like to take this time to thank you for all you do with Graphic Fairy and Background Fairy. I love your blogs and use your graphics often, and with delight. So thanks so very much for it all.
Happy Easter to you.

Smiles,
Becky

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Becky,
Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I hope you had fun at Lucketts on Friday, I'm guessing that you did! I still enjoy myself every time I go and even though I'm working, I manage to get around to the other rooms and shop a bit too!
I hope you had a lovely Easter too.