Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Spring! New Shop Photos

Click on images to enlarge















I'm sure by now you realize that I'm completely hopeless when it comes to updating this blog on a regular basis! I do get new things in all the time, I just don't remember to photograph them very often. So sorry! Anyway, here it is Spring again and I've moved things around in my space. I purchased a gigantic old store counter with no less than 27 bins in it (sorry it's not for sale at this time) to display all kinds of wonderful thing inside of it.

I've brought in lots of metal rustique pieces in French grey like Crown sconces and new extra large metal Crown hooks, as well as some fun bottles in wire mesh that are great to use as bud vases. I have some wonderful huge green wooden lanterns, great for candles, but they also make wonderful display boxes for special little items. I've also got lots of beautiful framed prints, some with birds or florals on burlap, and some framed architectural prints as well as framed bird cage prints.

All items are available in the shop only, sorry but I'm not doing any mail order at this time!


Amitiés Sincères,

16 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love that black desk/vanity{?} in the first picture, Karen. Love everything you've got displayed throughout from the crown items to the topiaries to the terrarium. I guess it's a good thing I'm not near your shop!

DragonflyzDreams said...

Karen,
You have sure found many great finds! That shop keeper's cabinet is fabulous, with all the openings! Great for all of your magical items, I love the crowns, bird prints, chandelier, desks, bird nests and wire cages, it is just magnificent! And thanks for sharing your beautiful photos of your shop with us.

Smiles, Cyndi

VerdeSalvia delle colline di Firenze said...

Oh my dear, I love it all!!!
From the small bird cages to che bird and cage print. From the couple of distressed frames to the crown candle holder!
Luckely your shop in on the other side of the ocean!

Suzanne MacCrone said...

Love those bottles in the wire mesh baskets! Fabulous.

shabbyrosetreasures said...

Oh my these are darling pieces of furniture and I just love your site! If you have a chance stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com/ I am giving away a pretty little rose teapot for the month of April! Looking forward to your visit!
Hugs,
Olivia

charles said...

karen beautiful blog

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Thank you all, for your very kind comments about my little shop!

Tattered Butterfly Studio said...

Your shop is way cute! Your my new favorite blog!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

It all looks so fabulous wish you were doing mail orders.~Cheers Kim

The Urban Chic said...

Karen, your shop is gorgeous. I especially like the white bookcase unit and the white triple dresser. Sure wish I lived closer. Hugs, Pat

monika said...

Nice blog and photos.

Shell said...

Just wanted to say that looking at your beautiful items makes me want to drive the 1.5 hrs to France & shop the flea markets. Hopefully one day I can convince my hubby to let me loose in VA. lol

XoXo, Vicki said...

I just adore your blog. And absolutely LOVE your shop!

Wondering if you'd be interested in a link exchange??? Would love it if you'd check out my blog and let me know what you think!

XoXo,

Vicki
http://nostalgiccollections.blogspot.com/

imaginationlane said...

Ooh...I saw so many things there I would like, especially the crown hanger. I'm in the midst of the WBC party and am overwhelmed by the amount of beauty I'm seeing. I put your Graphics Fairy button on my blog a while ago. As a newbie, I haven't downloaded yet, but your images are so beautiful, I will definitely get to it. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Lynette

Nicole said...

Karen, you are amazing! Your blog, your store, everything you do has your creativity in every detail. It's fantastic that you have turned your passion into a great business, and so generous of you to share your finds on your blog.
Keep up the great work!
Ciao,
Nicole

Marie (aka Mazz) said...

oooh aaahh those Eiffel Tower Coasters really are gorgeous - they really are a fabulous FIND Karen, WTG!!