Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

New New Stuff & New Old Stuff


Here are a few fresh photos of my most recent old finds, as well as some fun new things!




I love these old metal number signs, they look great in the new metal number planters!




Some metal basket hooks, burlap ribbon, and gorgeous new lamps with burlap shades.



Check out the awesome vintage Exit sign. I brought in quite a few antique Ironstone pieces too.



Some pretty new eiffel tower coasters.



I've restocked the French glassware again, there are several styles to choose from.


These Keep Calm posters add such a great punch of color, they're selling out quickly though!

Amitiés Sincères,

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You got some great things, Karen! I think my favorite is the Top Hat Cafe sign! Very unique and whimsical.

Meg said...

I love to window shop here always so exciting. Beautiful displays! Meg

Butterfly said...

Oooh gorgeous things and so nicely displayed. x