Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Photos - Lucketts Holiday Open House 2010


Click on images to enlarge










Here are a few more photos, as promised, of my space just prior to our Holiday Open House at Lucketts. Thanks to a mention in the Washington Post Home section, the day before the event, we had record crowds. It was a fun weekend at Lucketts as always. I've restocked my room since then, so there are still plenty of goodies for sale and I'm currently pricing loads of gift items to bring to the shop this week. Thank you to all that attended!!

Amitiés Sincères,

8 comments:

Linda in New Mexico said...

This looks amazing. How wonderful for you. Congratulations. The Olde Bagg

LoveFeast Table said...

Beautiful!! ~Chris Ann & Kristin

Mama Holli said...

BEAUTIFUL! I feel like I am there shopping! Just beautiful!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Everything is to die for. Just gorgeous!!

PinkGranny said...

Lovely Open House! I wish I lived nearby so I could browse.

Robyn's Nest said...

Wow! I love your store and your vintag-ish/french-ish style. You're a girl after my own heart. Good thing I live in California or I might go broke shopping at Fleurish. You don't happen to have an online store I haven't discovered yet, do you?

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Robyn's Nest,
No, I don't have an online store, sorry! I'm lucky to be in a good location, and things sell very quickly there. Nearly everything in these photos is sold already. I guess I need to take some new photos! Thanks for asking though!

Novelty Pens said...

Location of course very important.... but perhaps part of your success is that you know your customers and what they're looking for. All the best to you in the New year!