Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lucketts Store Groundhog Sale & New Photos!











I've have two pieces of news! First a big welcome to Marian from Mustard Seed Interiors! Marian is joining me in my space at Lucketts, she will be selling her gorgeous hand-painted signs and vintage furnishings as well as her fabulous upholstered furniture pieces!! She painted the amazing Union Jack dresser (sorry, it's sold already!) that you see at the top of the photos, and did the beautiful French chairs as well. The Lion Coffee sign is another one of her fab creations. Marian does work for HGTV, as well as Cottages and Bungalows Magazine, I think you will love her unique style! Welcome Marian!

And secondly... it's that time of year again!!! The Lucketts Store annual Groundhog Day sale will be held this weekend, February 4th, 5th, & 6th! Come prepared with a big truck and comfortable shoes, there will be loads of awesome stuff and lots of bargains too!! Hope to see you there!


Amitiés Sincères,

8 comments:

Candylei said...

Thanks for the heads up about the sale. Everything looks tantalizing in your photographs!

Candylei

pamelahuntington said...

Karen..
So gorgeous and enchanting! You must love having this sweet shop!

Claire de Lune said...

So glad to see Miss Mustard Seed's things with you. I love her blog and her beautiful creations. So exciting....Big storm on it's way here to New Hampshire. Wish I was there....

janet said...

I'm coming...I'm coming!!

So looking forward to this. When I drive to NY, I pass your place each time and I never have time to stop. Well I'm stopping now ;-)

Janet xox

I will be sure to introduce myself

Christine Edwards said...

I love the Union Jack dresser. I think I need to find a dresser now to paint up. ;-) The chandelier is exquisite with those book pages. Everything looks so great!

Feathers and Flight said...

Hello Karen!
So this is What you have been Up to!! Your Shop is Stunning! I so wish I was Closer! I Adore your Collection! I worked doing Merchandising & Display for a Large Florist & Gift shop, I Know how much Work it is!!! Its Like Moving an Apartment! How do you do it all Karen! Wow!
Thank you for your E-mail.You are so Kind! I couldn't have done it without your Sweet Little Girl!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Hugs
Jill
Ps I am sporting one of your Beautiful Backgrounds on my Blog! Love it and Thank You!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments!

Janet, it was so much fun meeting you, I love my gift!!

Jill, Yes, this is my other life!! It's not easy keeping up with it all, but I love everything I do, so I don't want to give anything up!! I hope you have a great weekend too, I look forward to seeing your beautiful work in print!

Lisa said...

WHat a great place!! Thanks for all the pics!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa