Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fresh Photos for Spring

Here are some recent photos of my space at Lucketts, I've been bringing lots of new things in lately, with more coming for the Spring Market in May!


Some fun French inspired decor, like this pretty linen pillow...

Great looking Baskets....





Lots of Springy looking things!


Love this architectural print, there are 4 different coordinating prints!




A fabulous slipcovered Wingback chair by Mustard Seed Interiors!

A charming paper ephemera Butterfly Wreath.


Beautiful Aqua clock and French Grey Dresser (also by MSI).


French Crown wall decor


Peacock Coasters!


Cool Cubby! Great for a Mudroom!!

Typography coasters and fun little notebooks!


Marie Antoinette Coasters & Crown Coasters too!


Amitiés Sincères,


9 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You've got some great pieces, Karen! I love those giant finial type pieces and the slipcovered wing chair is great. I don't know how you do it all and still provide us with such great graphics!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh everything is exquisite, Karen!!! Happy Easter!
XO
Cindy

Andressa said...

Nice pictures!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks ladies!!!

Kathy, I think this blog shows that I don't do it all actually! lol! I restock my space at least twice a week, and yet I only get around to blogging about it, like 4 times a year! Oh well!

Lori said...

I just found you and you wonderful blog and amazing graphics! Wow. I plan on using some of the french typography soon! Thanks so much!

Emily said...

Hi Karen,

Just out of interest, where did the various coasters come from? Especially the peacocks-they are so cute!

I really, truly love reading your blogs. They always cheer me up, whether it's the vintage graphics or the DIY projects, or even just images from your home and shop!
Keep at it because you're making lots of people smile!!

Take care,

Emily

emilysummers-designer.blogspot.com/

Tres Joli Home said...

Hi! Enjoyed your blog this morning! Love that little birdcage and slipcovered chair! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Sheila A. said...

Oh, how I would love to visit this store. It's wonderful!
Yes, Karen, you do make a lot of people smile. And I'm definitely one of them!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Thank you Sheila, that's so kind of you!