Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Lucketts Store Groundhog Sale 2012

 Yey! It's time for The Old Lucketts Store Annual Groundhog Sale! The event is being held this weekend Fri Feb 3rd - Sun Feb 5th. 10-5 all three days!

 Here are a few photos of my space.



Also the amazingly talented Miss Mustard Seed has come back to roost in my room! My friend Jane, who was sharing my space, has traded spaces with Marian.  Marian just has a couple of pieces in stock right now, she's on a bit of a hiatus while she finishes writing her book. She'll be back in March though, so look for her then!
I hope I'll see you at the Groundhog sale this weekend!

Amitiés Sincères,

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Karen, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/